You understand and agree that:
- In order to access our resources, you may be required to provide certain information about yourself (such as identification and contact details). You agree that any information you provide will always be accurate and up to date.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- The content we provided in this website are “as is” and “as available”. This means, neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- Any content downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of our resources is done at your own discretion and risk, and that you are solely responsible for any damage to your computer or other devices for any loss of data that may result from the download of such content.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Accessing (or attempting to access) any of our resources by any means other than through the means we provide, is strictly prohibited. You specifically agree not to access (or attempt to access) any of our resources through any automated, unethical or unconventional means.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Communication made through the website’s email and messaging system will not constitute legal notice to Heveya or any of its officers, employees, agents or representatives in any situation where notice to Heveya is required by contract or any law or regulation.
- You are solely responsible any consequences, losses or damages that we may directly or indirectly incur or suffer due to any unauthorized activities conducted by you, as explained above, and may incur criminal or civil liability.
THE WEBSITE, IS PROVIDED “AS IS”, WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. WITOHUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, HEVEYA EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, REGARDING THE SERVICE INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTIBILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, SECURITY, ACCURACY AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, HEVEYA MAKES NO WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION THAT ACCESS TO OR OPERATION OF THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE. YOU ASSUME FULL RESPONSIBILITY AND RISK OF LOSS RESULTING FROM YOUR DOWNLOADING AND/OR USE OF FILES, INFORMATION, CONTENT OR OTHER MATERIAL OBTAINED FROM THE SERVICE. SOME JURIDICTIONS LIMIT OR DO NOT PERMIT DISCLAIMERS OF WARRANTY, SO THIS PROVISION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
If you have any questions or comments about the contents of this page as outlined above, you can contact us using our Contact Us page.
Updated February 2015